You providing us with personal information indicates that you have had sufficient opportunity to access this
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may
affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Collection of personal information
The type of information we can collect may include:
- Contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- Date of birth;
- Demographic information such as postcode;
- Financial information and business details;
- Preferences and opinions;
- Any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site:
Your opinion and feedback:
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to provide you with services;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we thinkmay be of interest to you;
- and for data analytics purposes.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you (this may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia); and
- third parties to collect and process data including Google Analytics (this may include parties that store data outside of Australia).
4. How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under
the Australian Privacy Principles.
In referring to ‘sensitive information’ we mean information that relates to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices and criminal records, health information; or biometric information.
The type of sensitive information that we may collect includes membership of a political association, professional or trade association or trade union. Sensitive information will be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected, including providing
service to you.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
5. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Choice and consent: Providing us with your personal information is optional to you. You can choose not to
provide personal information. When you provide us with your personal information, you consent to the terms
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you
warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have
previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email.
We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes.
We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.